8 years from now
i have completed training and certification in massage therapy
i provide massage therapy as part-time work, and i love doing it
i have mastered the art of creating healthful, whole-foods desserts and baked goods and am producing and distributing food made with love and joy, under the business name 'a real treat'
this is a total, full, complete possibility
it's interesting to lays things out like that...let's see if i can stay interested, curious, active.
yoga off the mat, anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That all sounds really good.
I Keep trying to have stated intentions and goals and such.
Sadly all mine wind up sounding like a 60's Marvel comics villain:
"I shall become like unto a digital internet Godhead! Griping the infinite in mine own very hand! You shall all bow down before me! YOU SHALL ALL BOW!!"
ahem
'scuse.
No really, it sounds good. Can I buy your food?
Post a Comment